Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to read the FAQs to find what you are looking for.
This happens when you created an account before you were invited by your customer, for security reasons we will need to verify your account and link your existing account to the customer invite. After this change you will be able to see the price requests. Please contact us if this happens.
there might be a few reasons why this can happen
- password needs to be reset
- browser cache is old and need to be refreshed
to reset your password you can go to forgot password
Fill in your email and you will get an email to reset your password
if the browser cache is too old (mainly an issue after a Transmate update) you need to delete the cache of the browser, this can be done by:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Price requests are only visible for carriers when:
- The status of the request is "open"
- The carrier should be added as partner in the price request
- The deadline should not be passed by one week
When carriers would need access after the price request due date is passed, you should extend the deadline of the price request. Read more about extending deadlines here
Your shipment can be viewed by:
- your own account > planners
- assigned carrier accounts *
- assigned partner accounts **
- spot request assigned partners ***
* only data which is relevant in the operation and partnership*
** only data which is relevant for the partner role (consignee, agent, etc)
*** only data which is relevant for the spot request (locations, goods, equipment, dates)
Adding multiple UOM's generates more hits for a rate card.